A PREVIEW OF WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this course, it is my absolute honor to have Carissa Woodwyk here. She is a therapist. She is MY therapist. She has all the fancy letters at the end of her name. But, she has something far, far, far greater — and that is her wisdom, her heart, her compassion, her honesty, her ability to peer inside and understand where the pain and the suffering is and take you by the hand and wisely, gently, and tough-love you back out of the tunnel and into the light.
For this Me Course, we’ll dive into:
- How do we define suffering, recovery, and healing
- My story and Carissa’s story — our own suffering and recovery journeys
- Navigating our responses to suffering
- What does healing look like
- How to get on the road to recovery
- And more!